- The surgery is sign posted and doctors and nurses names are on the room doors.
- We will try to answer the phone promptly.
- We aim to provide routine appointments within 48 hours and emergency appointments the same day.
- You will be given an appointment time which the doctor or nurse hopes to be able to see you. You should not wait more than 30 minutes except in the case of an emergency arising.
- If you are over 75 and have not been seen within the last year or over 16 and have not been seen within the last 3 years, you may request a consultation with a Health Care Professional.
- Please let us know if your address or telephone number changes.
- Cancel appointments as soon as you know you cannot keep them.
- Please keep your telephone call brief and avoid calling during peak surgery hours for non-urgent matters.
Patient Confidentiality and Data Protection
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and operate under Caldicott Guidelines. Please do not ask staff for information about members of your family. This may include whether they have an appointment, test results, whether they are on the premises. Staff are not allowed to tell you. Thank you for your understanding.
We operate the NHS Zero Tolerance Policy and will remove patients from the Practice List if necessary.